Southport killer Axel Rudakubana was handed one of the ... saw three girls' lives taken in the most horrific way. Rudakubana, who was 17 at the time, unleashed 12 minutes of unimaginable horror ...
24 (UPI) --A British court sentenced teen Axel Rudakubana to a record 52 ... where the offender remains in prison until they die, as Rudakubana was 17 at the time of the attack on July 29.
Home Secretary Yvette Cooper had concerns about the damning review which found a litany of missed opportunities to kill evil Axel Rudakubana ... the perpetrator, then 17, was a Muslim migrant ...
How do you feel about some of the high profile cases that are not being pursued and prosecuted? How do you feel that the ...
Axel Rudakubana was sentenced in January 2025 (Elizabeth ... Because Rudakubana was 17 when he committed his crimes, his identity could not be disclosed outside of court until Honorary Recorder ...
In July last year, Axel Rudakubana, then 17, murdered Alice da Silva Aguiar, nine; Bebe King, six; and Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven; during the attack in the Merseyside town. Rudakubana has been ...
The parents of a Southport attack survivor said teenage boys need to be protected from the "terrifying" impact of the influencer Andrew Tate. Their daughter, referred to as Child A, was stabbed more ...
The Attorney General has rejected calls for the Court of Appeal to review the length of Southport murderer Axel ... the judge said Rudakubana, who was 17 when he carried out the attacks, would ...
Michael Stewart has stepped down from his role at Prevent, following a review which revealed Axel Rudakubana’s case had been closed prematurely after he was referred three times between December ...
neo-Nazi bomber David Copeland and Southport devil Axel Rudakubana. The southeast London fortress is reserved for male prisoners who pose a threat to the public, the police or national security.
Axel Rudakubana was sentenced in January 2025 (Elizabeth Cook/PA ... and the attempted murder of 10 other people. Because ...