Washington, DC.- U.S. President Donald Trump announced the imposition of a 10% tariff on imports from the Dominican Republic, ...
The Dominican Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MIREX) has temporarily suspended judicial notification services in Haiti and ...
The U.S. Justice Department on Tuesday filed a civil forfeiture complaint regarding an aircraft it said had been smuggled ...
Venezuela, another giant in talent production, ranked second with 63 players, followed by Cuba with 26, surpassing its ...
On March 18, the U.S. filed a “civil forfeiture” complaint against a Dassault Falcon 900EX, alleging it was smuggled into the U.S. under false pretenses and operated by Venezuela leader ...
The man, Joshua Steven Riibe, was never named as a suspect in the disappearance of Sudiksha Konanki in Punta Cana, but he said he had not been allowed to leave the Dominican Republic. By Amanda ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results