The saga of Waldo Mejia — who shouted “I’m with Satan!” in court after cops said he randomly plunged a knife into teen Caleb ...
In news that will (tragically) surprise no one, monstrous killer Waldo Mejia will escape for the moment a criminal trial over ...
The man accused of randomly stabbing a 14-year-old boy to death in the Bronx earlier this year is unfit to stand trial, a judge ruled Thursday. Waldo Mejia, 29, was sent back to a psychiatric facility ...
Waldo Mejia, 29, was charged in the slaying of Caleb Rijos, when cops said the man plunged a serrated knife twice into the boy’s chest near the corner of E. 138th St. and Lincoln Ave.
in court after cops said he randomly plunged a knife into teen Caleb Rijos’ chest — shows the dire need to change the state’s involuntary commitment laws, pols and lawyers told The Post.